Plas Mawr (Great Hall) is a Tudor house in the centre of the town of Conwy.
It was built between 1576 and 1585 for the influential Welsh merchant, Robert
Wynn and is the finest surviving Elizabethan Town House in the UK. It has some
beautiful plaster work, some of which has been repainted in it's original
bright colours and has been furnished based on an inventry of 1665.